Amazin Care Supported Living is a specialised Support setup for Individuals from 18 Years Upwards, with Mild to Moderate Learning Disabilities.
To provide a Safe, Warm, Caring, and Supportive Home.
In addition providing the opportunity to live more independantly, Receive Support to achieve life own goals and active participation in the Community.
We Provide Support such as:
• Keep in touch with family / carers and friends etc.
• Complete your personal care / hygiene tasks.
• Look after your laundry and personal items
• Prepare your meals and drinks.
• Plan what food you would like to eat and to follow a healthy well-balanced diet.
• Shop for food, toiletries, household items as well as clothes and any other personal items you may want or need.
• Pay for and obtain receipts for items purchased and record these on your transaction sheet.
• Collect benefits, pay bills, rent and budget effectively.
• Learn new skills
• Attend appointments
• Take prescribed medication
• Attend choice of day time and evening activities.
• Keep safe with the support of positive risk assessment
• Continue with and develop new hobbies and interests.
• Make new friends and to respect each other.
• Make your own choices and decisions
Arrange maintenance and repair to your tenancy as needed by linking with your housing provider.
• Look after your health and well-being and attend relevant appointments which may include:
GP, Optician, Dentist, Chiropodist, Well Persons Clinic, Audiologist,
Dietician, Physiotherapist, Diabetic Clinic, Psychiatrist, Epilepsy Clinic,
Specialist Consultants or other ...
Click the photos below for more details
Amazin Care has two Supported Living Units
The purpose of Supported Living is to offer an alternative to residential care for people with Learning Difficulties ensuring housing, social, health, support and care needs are met, within a fully supported environment. Also to reduce isolation and encourage social stimulation, maintain relationships, make new ones and meet the needs of a diverse community.
All Amazin Care Supported Living Units are a 24hrs a day 7 days a week Service.
For people who feel lonely or cut off from others, supported housing can provide a safe place to start making friends and building a better life
we offer a positive environment where people’s unique qualities, strengths and abilities are properly recognised.
We are regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to provide personal care.
We are inspected by London Borough of Bexley, Quality Compliance Team.
Our aim is to provide care and support to our service users in a manner that respects dignity and choice, that is person centred and promotes independence, that encourage inclusion, that increase self-confidence and a Holistic Care Approach. The service will be provided with fully vetted and trained staffs that are committed to the company’s principles.
All our staff are qualified to provide personal care and support to the people who live in the Supported Living Units
Experienced staff help ensure everyone is involved if they want to be and supported according to their capabilities.